Fortune Financial Advice is an advice firm that is not aligned with any bank, lender or insurer.
Fortune Financial Advice together with Fortune Financial Accounting, a full service CPA Accounting Practice provide clients with a full range of services. These include:
- Financial Advice
- Wealth Management strategies
- Advice, set up and management of a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)
- Tax advice and services
- Estate Planning
- Savings strategies
- Debt reduction
- Superannuation administration and tax services; and
- Assisting clients with their purchase of investment property for their SMSFs
- In 2012 Rob Gould, our Principal Adviser was voted Number 41 in Australia’s top 50 Advisers by Wealth Professional magazine. Please click here to read the full article on Australia’s Top 50 Financial Advisers.
- Voted, Leading tax accountancy firm of the year 2019- Australia. Global Business Awards 2019
- Voted, Ones to watch in retirement planning solutions 2018- Australia. Global Business Awards 2018
Fortune Financial Advice is an Authorised Representative of FYG Planners. FYG Planners stands for ‘Fulfil Your Goals”. Most importantly, FYG Planners isn’t owned by any institution, bank or insurance company. FYG Planners serves to negotiate with Platform providers and government to ensure the interest of its member and their clients are protected and that costs are minimised. It is a group of like-minded advisers who started FYG Planners and adopted the “Client First” approach to their advice before it became a legal requirement.
For more information on FYG Planners Pty Ltd visit www.fygplanners.com.au