The wealth strategy we devise at Fortune Financial Advice is based on each individual client’s profile. The factors we consider include:
- A deep understanding of each client’s lifestyle and wealth goals.
- Choosing investments for the future, not just what is in growth phase right now
- Appropriate diversification of investments across classes and types of assets
- Making sure the asset allocation is correct
- Create an investment portfolio with the lowest costs for the best result
The only question with wealth is, what to do with it?
John D Rockefeller (American industrialist, philanthropist and founder of the Standard Oil Company)
Our wealth strategy is a comprehensive description which includes asset allocation and strategies such as currency hedging, borrowings through super, investing in a range of assets including property, and derivatives to generate returns.
Just as every client is different, every working relationship with your adviser will also be tailored to what works best for you. Whether it’s receiving information in hard or soft copy format, how often you want to catch up over the phone or in person or even how you would like us to report to you, can all be agreed according to your needs.